praying mantis from our front yard

Friday, July 22, 2011

Discussion Board thoughts...

After reading many of the reflections in my discussion group and writing my own reflections, it seems as though everyone has a positive opinion of their progress in the course.  While everyone had different opinions on what they will implement in their classroom and how, everyone learned something new.  I must admit when I first started the course I was overwhelmed and frustrated and concerned that I wouldn't get what I wanted out of the course.  But as time has gone on I can see how wrong I was.

I look forward to seeing everyone's final projects in the next week or so, since everyone has quite a different take on things.  I'm sure I will learn a lot just from reading them.

1 comment:

  1. I've felt the same way about this class, learned things but the beginning was frustrating. I think I could about two more weeks to feel more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete