praying mantis from our front yard

Friday, July 22, 2011

Web Tools Week 6


I used the Top 20 WebTool link to explore tools this week.  Here is what I came up with:
-  Wordle- cool tool, easy to use, I would like to create one per unit and have students use it to study with by making connections, perhaps they could use Mind42 to to this
- Linoit- I really want to use this tool, but I haven't had any luck yet creating an account.  I can envision using this on a personal level, having my students use this for major projects that require collaboration, and my Biology PLC using it for planning out our tasks for the year.
- Wallwisher- looks too similar to blogging for me to have my students use both, but perhaps for the classes that I won't be using Edmodo with.

No comments:

Post a Comment